W.U. 0x19


After last week joke almost everything return to normal. Except that this time week update is pretty late.

This week I started cooperation with 4 people which have access to game and I still search for 4 more people. It toke me some time to prepare everything what is need to such a cooperation. And after I finish on begin came some nasty bugs with OpenGL frame buffer object extension.


Of course most of the work I done in meantime of normal production, so to my long list of different kind of task came another. But I'm happy because it's look like I finished most of it in week.


There is one more good news I decided at last show next preview so have nice watching and till next week :]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Query commands execution

Hierarchy - UI improvement

Singleton pattern