L.B.A Remake: preview 8

And time came when preview 8 is published.

After a little break from publishing previews, new video show changes that I done to Citadela Island. Almost all models in this location were changed, I decided on this design after experiments with different styles. I think that it's pretty good so I don't plan to make bigger changes in most of things that are inside this video.

In this moment from things connected to graphics I still fight with lighting parameters to create climat from orginal game, so this bright colors are only temporary. But I dont plan to do to much with this becasue probably everything change after I create render system with good support of shadows.

What can I say more, there are no bigger changes in game mechanics because in last few weeks I mostly concentrate on engine, tools development and of course fixing of bugs.

So then  like allways, have a nice watch :]

Comments

  1. Impressive work Angelus. Its amazing all the hard work you've been done here.

    Is there an alpha version to test and play around?!

    An interesting post to read will be how you manage all this technics together to get the game playing.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :]

    In this moment there is no any playable version released to public. I have only my work version which change to much to release it now (I still modify resources formats to support new features).

    And on end, what exactly informations you would like to find in such a post? If you give me some more details about this I will try to write something about this in my free time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Query commands execution

Hierarchy - UI improvement

Singleton pattern